Everyday lot of people fail trying to make money online and it is because they don’t know what it is they have to do to make real money online. It is true that there is a lot of information available out there, but you have to be very careful because many times people don’t know what they are doing and mislead you and as a result of that you end up failing.
In order to make money in this business you have to avoid certain mistakes… For this reason today I want to share with you the 7 most common mistakes Internet marketers make, this way you can avoid them and start seeing results.
1. Lack Of Focus: When you can’t focus you can’t achieve anything, it is as simple as that. Sadly a huge amount of people can’t stay focused on one thing and get it done due to interruptions, distractions, bad habits and bad organization. They are always jumping from one thing to another and at the end of the day they accomplish nothing.
For example, let’s say that you buy a course about email marketing and you start studying it, but then you receive an email about a new course teaching how to create and use Youtube videos to generate traffic and you go ahead and buy it. At this point you put down the email marketing course and start the Youtube course, so you never go through the entire email marketing course.
The bad thing about this is that it is a cycle that never stops and you never learn and apply anything so you never achieve any good result.
Also, think about all the time that is wasted participating in social media sites, forums, etc.
What you have to do is… study, learn and apply. This is what will make you succeed.
2. Poor Research: If you don’t do an extensive and in-depth research about what you are going to offer you have big chances to fail. Just because you got an idea and think it is going to work it doesn’t mean that it will really work.
You have to do a market research and be 100% sure that what you are going to offer to the marketplace is going to sell. Just after that you can start working on it.
3. Copying Without Knowing What Is Working: I’ve seen this lot of times. You see something and think that you can do it and make it work for you but you end up failing. The point is that you don’t see the whole system they have in place, you don’t really know what makes it profitable.
For example, you can copy someone giving away a $197 course who is making a lot of money out of it, but you don’t know what they offer in the backend, you don’t know what goes on behind the scenes, so before you go ahead and start giving away a $197 course you have to do a research and know exactly the system you need to set up to make it profitable.
4. Creating Product First: Many people come out with a product idea and immediately start to work on it without knowing if people really want it, and for this simple reason they fail… If nobody wants your product you end up with no sales.
The right way is to figure out who wants what and give it to them.
5. Reinventing The Wheel: Specially in the beginning never try to be the first, don’t try to create something completely new because you will have to spend a lot of time, energy and money researching and testing.
To make money you just have to identify what is working and improve it. If you see that something is working, why in the world you have to complicate your life creating something new? If you know it works just take it and improve it a little bit, this is the way most people make money in this business.
6. Falling In Love With The Product: There are people that create a product and fall in love with it, they become so obsessed with it that they don’t have time for other important things. They continue working on it to make it better and better and never launch it.
You have to understand that your product doesn’t have to be perfect, the most important thing is that it solves your customers problem. So get it going and then improve it based on feedback. As Jay Abraham says, you have to fall in love with your customers not with your products.
7. Not Knowing Your Numbers: 75% of my students when they start my coaching program tell me that they don’t know their numbers which is something I really don’t understand. If you don’t know your numbers then, how are you going to improve and grow?
You have to know what works and what doesn’t and in order to do it you have to measure everything you do.
Now you know the 7 most common mistakes people make in this business which keep them from making money, so if you want to move forward and have a profitable Internet business avoid them… It depends on you!
Please leave a comment with your thoughts.
And now I would like to invite you to discover the #1 fastest way to make money online (free video) when you visit: http://bit.ly/1fastestway